The best meal that ever had when I started college. It was a natural way, cheap and the perfect dish for you can brag. That right I served to my friend and family every chance that I got.
The way I learn this recipe by following the instructions of a box called Golden Curry. In the box, it explains how to make it which it was easy to follow. You can customize your plate the way you want it.
It was my meal for every weekend when I have the chance or if I feel like it. It was my best meal I ever had and my way to brag to my friends about my cooking abilities. It is my start dish between my ceviche and my Enchiladas.
It was almost my daily meal between the ramen and fast food this was kind of my fancy dinner or lunch. There is the feeling that it tastes even better when you dedicate your time to any dish. The first time that I made it was spectacular, the taste of it drove me crazy. I couldn’t believe even myself that I did it by myself, I said “wait is this mine? I made this?” I was feeling like a boss.
This recipe does not have many ingredients, and it is perfect for a college student pocket. It is easy to prepare and to get your ingredients at your local market store.
- S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix (They have different levels of spiciness)
- onions per pound
- Any other vegetables of your choice
- The meat of your choice Chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, etc.
- White jasmine rice
- Olive oil
- Water 4oz and 2 cup
How to make it the curry:
- Cut the tomatoes, onions and the vegetables of your choosing.
- In a cooking pan, start to cook the tomatoes, the vegetables of your choosing and the onions. Cook it until the onions turn in brown.
- Add the meat of your choosing.
- Add water 4oz
- Add all the cubes of the box of the box
- Cover with the lid of the cooking pan and let sit for ten mins
- Uncover it and mix it for five minutes.
This dish can be combined either with noodles or rice it is up to you. I prefer white rice and this I how I make it.
How to cook white rice:
- Grab a cooking pot
- Add olive oil and garlic and stir it (Don’t let the Garlic to cook too much)
- Add 1 cup of white rice and cook until you smell a toasty smell
- add 2 cups of Water
- Let boil for 1 min in a high temperature
- Let it cook at a low temperature in for 20-25 min